Right testicle rock hard after hospitalization for gastroenteritis ,scrotal sac swollen and testicle enlarged,discomfort in 13 year old

yes, my 13 year old son s right testicle is rock hard. He is special needs and recently was hospitialized for gastroenteritis and the hard testicle developed after that. His scrotal sac was swollen for several days and his testicles were enlarged but have since gotten back to normal size but his right testicle is now rock hard and he has discomfort when his brief is being changed.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012