Right testicle is a lot lower than left, have problem while sitting,stretching. What to do ?

my right testicle is a lot lower than my left one (in between my legs). I went to the doctor and he told me it was normal, even thou I told him it really hurts and doesn t feels natural. He replied to me and said Im the doctor so you have to believe in what i m saying... . He didn t sound professional to me, so could anybody tell me something what i could do, so that my right testicle can heal. I was thinking of wearing tight underwear s, but my right testicle still falls down. I find it for instance really hard to stretch in some work outs, because my testicle always falls in between my legs and i don t really want to cross my legs when my right testicle is in the way. The same happens when i sit, I always sit on my testicle, which is painful, also when i walk I feel how both legs always get in contact with my testicle which is also painful. (don t understand me wrong it doesn t hurt like as if somebody was stabbing you, its more a swollen pain).
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
I understand your issue. It may be quite disturbing.
As a last resort,fixing the testis by a surgical procedure may help, but i have never done one for this reason.
Best regards