Right side hydrocele,piles,right side kidney donated,hydrocele operation for eversion of sac

I am 24 year old, and have 2 main problems one is right side hydrocele and other is piles. Consulted doctor for both the problems. So on 29 march 2012 i am going to have eversion of sac. Now is there any problem in going through hydrocele operation as i am having this other problem. I am currently applying proctocedyle ointment and the condition is better than previous but still the constipation occurs less or more. 1.) Is it safe to undergo this operation while having this another piles problem. 2.) Is the hydrocele operation, the eversion of sac procedure is good, how much time it will take to recover. Note: I have donated my right side kidney 6 years back. Height: 5 8 and weight 75 kg. Please help with regards
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012