Right lower limb shorter than left, on palpation, groin, pains by rotation. Preliminary diagnosis?

Can you please help me to know what is the name of this disease.I have this physical examination and preliminary laboratory results : The right lower limb is noticeably shorter than the left.The right limb is externally rotated, and the patient is unable to changethe limb s position without considerable pain.On palpation , the groin is tender ,but no swelling is obvious.Passive movement of the hip causes extreme pain, especially upon external and internal rotation . WBC is 20
. Hgb is 9.8gm/dl So what is your preliminary diagnosis of this patient? and how do you account for the lab results ?which part of the body is effected? thanks alot..
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
HI, THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
WITH THE EXPLANATION GIVEN ITS OSTEOMYELITIS OF THE RIGHT HIP JOINT OR COULD BE SECONDARY TO TUBERCULOSIS OF THE RIGHT HIP JOINT
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi's  Response
Hello

As per your history it suggest that there is intra-articular joint pathology.
Some differentials can be TB hip , osteonecrosis of femoral head,rheumatoid arthritis.
You will need x ray hip, MRI hip and blood investigation.
Take rest ,and analgesics.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.