Right hip hurts while sitting, have tingly pricks all over the body. Are these related ?

For approximately 2 months after i sit for a while my right hip hurts when i get up. After walking a few minutes it goes away. If i lay on my right side my hip hurts or (aches) and have to move. This week when i cough or sneeze i have tingling (feels like when foot goes to sleep and wakes up) needle pricks all over my body. Are these two things related or seperate issues? Thanks AAAA I am 52 years old and in good health otherwise. Current meds are protonix, effexor, hormone therapy and trazadone for sleep.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013