Right ear drum wrinkled, having hearing loss, earpain, vibrations in ear. Suggestions?

My girlfriend that is an audiologist, says my right eardrum looks like wax paper wrinkled. I have had swimmer s ear and middle ear problems as of late. I went to ENT and he said I had muscular problems due to grinding of my teeth. My dentist says I have no evidence of this. I have intermittent ear pain, slight hearing loss and it sounds like tubas or trucks are in my ear. I have vibrating in my ear. Please help. Thanks so much
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012