Ribs injury, painful, have stomach ulcer, infections. Taking clexane. What can be done?

Hello, i recently injured my right ribs and have been in agony for over 6 weeks now, i now have pain below my sternum which never goes and is painful and just feels odd. My stomch is also always tender. I am flying long haul today and i have to take clexane to fly with due to a previous blood clot. i am now worried i have a stomach ulcer due to above symptons and worried taking the clexane (40mg) will make me bleed to death. Also last 2 nights i have not slept at all and even though i am exhausted and cant keep eyes open, every time they shut my body jolts/shudders and i can only explaian it as it feels like i was slipping away as in going to die and y body was shocking me back to life everytime. This happened all night, every 2-3 minutes and was terrifying. Please somebody answer, i do not have time to go to the doctors i am leaving for airport shortly. thank you kelly
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013