Rhynos disease on toes. Sore, physically sick, getting progressively worse. Chances of losing toes? moms friend has whats called rhynos disease in his toes.Last september he showed me his sore toe and i was physically looked so sore.hes quite a religiouus man and figures hes being tested by GOD.He refuses to get medical attention but yesterday when i talked with him its 20 times worse.never got better and its getting progressivly worse.have you ever heard of anyone whos lost their toes because of this disease
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
neglected sore in debiliated patient with poor blood suply is prety chances of loosing toes.give medical attention urgently.dr.ajay agrawal