Rheumatoid factor negative, CRP negative, titre negative, lupirtin 100mg, rheumatoid arthritis, penicillin, vitamin D, pain in leg

my brother age 15 yrs has blood for rheumatoid factor as negative; CRP negative; blood for aso titre POSITIVE(200 IU/ML)..after doctor suggestion he used capsule-fanonac,lupirtin for 5 days blood for aso titre is NEGATIVE?is he suffering from rheumatoid aurthiritis?now the doctor has suggested to take pencillin for 5 days continuosly and vitamin D tablet digmin..what are we supposed to do now?he is suffering from unbearable pain in both the legs..plz suggest soon..can u plz suggest us with a good rheumatologist in HYDERABAD?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012