Rheumatoid arthritis, swollen fingers. Prescribed Saaz, Enzoflame, pentocid, Decadirabolin. Is it necessary for RA?

Hi, I am 62 years old and suffering from Rheumethoids artheritis and my fingers are getting Swollen up. I consult doctor and given me some tablets for 14 days.I am getting fear after seeing the medicine.The list is given below 1.SAAZ 500 mg for 2 times a day(14 days) 2.Enzoflame for 2 times a day(14 days) 3.pentocid for 2 times a day(14 days) 4.HCQS-200mg for 2 times a day(14 days) 5.Decadirabolin inhection--50mg Please suggest me all the above medicine are necessary to take for RA. Regards, Dipankar
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Hi Dipankar,

I understand your worry.

Saaz, Enzoflame, HCQS are all used in the treatment of RA. They are very effective too. You need to take them for faster relief.

Decadurabolin is given for improvement of general health in debilitated patients due to chronic illness. This drug may be skipped. However, I feel the benefit from the drug is more than the risks involved in you.

I hope this helps.

Get well soon.