Rheumatoid arthritis, chest X-ray showed enlarged lymph node, accentuated hilar and broncho-vascular markings. What does this imply?

Hi, I am 75 years old and I have rheumatoid arthritis . I have just had an x-ray of the chest which revealed: - a well defined sharply marginated soft tissue radiopaque shadow is seen at the right hilar region may suggest enlarged lymph node. - mild accentuated hilar and bronchovascular markings. - clear both lung fields and costo-phrenic angles. - prominent aortic knuckle with dilated unfolded aorta. - normal cardio-thoracic ratio any explanation of the above would be much helpful. thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012