Resurfacing sebaceous cysts from middle of back post removal, had an episode of shivering leaving weak arm. Pressure on nerves due to cysts?

I have had subaceous cysts removed from the middle of my back just below the shouldre blades. They reoccur and now I have what I think is a group of 2 or 3 together - quite large. Recently I experianced a strange shivering sensation that ran up my back to my neck and down my arms. It subsided after a couple of minutes but my arms seem to feel weak. Could this be pressure on the neves caused by the cysts.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is possibleor at site of removal can be keloids and scar tissue formation
need to consult doctor to remove pressure either by physiotherapy or surgical or medical intervention and that is possible after consultation by doctor