Restless Leg Syndrome got worse. Nothing reveled in MRI. Relief with Sifrol. Permanent cure?

I have severe Restless Leg Syndrome which has got worse over the last 12 months. An MRI revealed nothing and my Neurologist prescribed Sifrol which worked like a miracle but only for a few months. I was prescribed Tegretol today however this has made me very agitated and distressed and have been roaming the house for 4 hours tonight. I was also provided with a prescription for Gabapentine (100mg) but am a bit scared to try this in case it has the same effect as the Tegretol. I am so tired and at my wits end.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013