Resting pulse 82-100 bpm. 180+ for small exercise. Lethargic & fatigued. Suggestions

Hi doctor I have a high resting pulse in range of 82-100 bpm (i am 36 yrs/ Male). My pulse quickly touch upto 180+ while doing small exercise such as thread mill for 5 minutes. Does this a reason for concern. I generally feel lethargic & fatigued, have irregular sleep (poor quality of sleep), total cholestrol in range of 200 (above normal), reccurrent strep throat and gastric issues. Are these iifestyle related problem or could cause some serious illness or alignment. Please advise. Warm Regards Anand
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013