Resting heart rate varies, had radiofrequency ablation. Sporty, feels tired, achy after running. Is this normal?

Hi, my 16 year old daughter s resting heart rate varies between 87 bpm (lying on a couch), to 104 bpm (doing homework sat at a table, to up to 160 bpm (just sat listening in a lesson at school). She had radiofrequency ablation for Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome 6 years ago, with no further problems of palpitations (although she does get the odd thud as if the palpitations are going to start again, but nothing happens). She is very sporty, and very fit, so I d expect her resting heart rate to be more like 60 bpm, like mine. She is able to participate in the sport OK but if she has to do a lot of running ie up & down a hockey pitch she gets quite tired & sweats quite a lot, with her heart feeling tired & a bit achy afterwards. Is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012