Resting head against hands, mouth against knuckles, swollen upper lip treatment

Hi, I m XXXXXX I was resting my head against my hand, and my mouth was against my knucles ( you know that usual position we have when we are resting our head against our hands ). well, after doing this I removed my hand from my face and then I randomly just decided to just look in the mirror quickly, and then the next thing I saw was that my upper lip had gotten a bit bigger somehow because of the resting of my face against my hand. At this point I m really confused as to why this has happend, because in no way was I trying to make my lips bigger or injure them by just resting my face against my hand, but it happened anyway lol . What can I do about this odd situation?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012