Respiratory problem, increased mucus secretion. Treatment?

I ve had respiratory problems ever since I was born,my parents even told me that I wasn t supposed to survive.I have had problems with secretion of mucus always,I have never known what it s like to breathe like normal people,but with the past few years the secretion has increased,and literary,I can feel it all the time every day,it stops for a few minutes per day maybe.Is there ANY way I can fix this?I can t bear having my lungs filled with broncho spasm all the time,nor feeling the mucus pouring down mu throat 24/7,and literary CHOKING on it.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
It would have been better if you had provided more info like your age and what problem exactly you had in the childhood and what were you diagnosed with. Sounds like some neurological problem. If its a long term problem it must be difficult to cure but im sure there will be some way to deal with it by exercises to strengthen your oral muscles and improve your mouth and swallowing coordination. Hope this would help and you improve soon.