Reports show myocardial Blood demand, perfusion volume, stroke volume, effective pump power. Heart attack possibilities?

Respected Sir, I am SAUMIL SHAH,My age is 23 and In my Medical Test report,I found myocardial Blood demand is 0.588, myocardial blood perfusion Volume is 4.599, Stroke Volume is 0.167, Left Ventricular Ejection Impedance is 1.588, Left Ventricular effective pump power is 1.193, Coronary Artery Elasticity is 1.128, Vascular Elasticity is 1.621. may I know due to which reason this thing is possible,and there is a possibility of heart Attack in this kind of report...??? and some time I fill minor pain in my heart and i also fill uncomfortable in my body I think it may be due to this,so can you help me how to come out from this obstacle.I am awaiting for your favorable reply. my ID is : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013