Report shows diffuse increase in echogencity with coarsening of parenchyma, enlarged prostate. Indications?

Dear doctor This is my father s scan report-age 70-LIVER : Both lobes of liver appears normal in size. Diffuse increase in echogencity with coarsening of parenchyma seen. IHBR/Portal vein/CBD are normal. No focal lesion seen. PROSTATE : Prostate appears enlarged in size & measures 36 x 42 x 38 mm. Weight – 30.7 gms. No Ascites . No lymphadenopathy . No focal lesion seen.please advice what is the reason for liver change
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012