Report showed mild bilateral pleural effusion. Taking Amoxycillin & potassium clavulanate. On which stage I am?

Hi Doctor, My age is 26, I have both costopheremic angles are blunted, which impression Mild bilateral Pleural effusion In blood test Mean corpusular hemoglobin is 30.1, Lymphocytes is 42 & Sedimentation rate is 10, i m taking CZ plus (phenylephrine hydrocloride & caffeine tablets), Amoxycillin & potassiun clavulanate tablets & Nutrolin-B plus, please advice me..what is the stage of effusion...
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013