Repeated spells of shortness of breath with fainting. Tests showed bradycardia, mild regurgitation in heart valve. Suggestive treatment?

i have been having alot of shortness of breath and have fainted a few times, i had a ecg and show bradycardia . and my echo showed mild regurgitation in all my heart valve except the aorta . doctor put me on a 24 hour holter and it showed 30% of my heart beats were bradycardia as low as 40 during the day, and 6% tachycardia with ran about 149 at night and some during day. It also showed i had some supraventricular and about 600 pvc in a 24 hour period should i worry, since i have been feeling like crap. please send some info
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012