Repeated spells of mild goosebumps on the arm on different spots. Worrisome?

I have goosebumps only in my right arm and in differents spots .not in the whole area as normally happen,furthermore it seems not to go to al the stages ofa regular goosebump is like stops in the middle..more like a mild goosrbump but that will kast longer an hapen repeatdly.i would like to know if i should worry about this symptomm
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012

Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Usually, if it is goosebumps, regulary, then
it should not be a big problem. But, the thing is,
it has to be differentiated from various kinds
of rash.

So, a Physical examination is mandatory to assess this
since there are variety of other causes that needs to be ruled out.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications.

Wish you good health!