Repeated infection, biopsy reports show adenocarcinoma with ulceration. Had surgery on anastomosis site for ca colon. Surgery required?

My Father (60Yrs) old is suffering CA colon from 2005 and opt RT Hemicolectomy on 04/21/2005 after six Chemo .he was well.again 2010 he suffering pain & got Ca colon & again surgery on anastomosis site on 07/10/10. Now again four chemo completed & again biopsy report showing adenocereionoma with ulceration. so please reply me whether he need another surgery to remove infection.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012