Repeated episodes of strange feeling after passing urine causing shuddering body, tests showed blood in urine. Advise?

Hi I had a problem with my urine a few weeks ago. A very uncomfortable aching down below. When I finished urinating it gave me a very strange feeling , kind of pain that made my body shudder. I felt more comfortable sitting on te toilet. I went tothe dr and did a test which showed I had some blod in my urine. I had antibiotics which cleared it up.. It s now about three weeks since ad it has started again. Any advise please. Dawn
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012