Repeated episode of pain and pulling sensation in the pinky toe while urination. What could be the reason?

Hi, While passing urine , I am feeling little bit pain in my right leg foot (not everywhere.. near the small finger .. like pulling somebody). The same problem happened to me 6months before. I checked with a doctor and undergone for some test. But they couldn’t find any reason. Suddenly it got cured automatically. Now I am feeling same problem. Could you please guide me what could be the reason. Thanks and regards, Ganesh
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
It may be due to spasm,you better check s.calcium & phosphorus as well as urine routine.Consult Physician for evaluation and management.