Reoccuring small boils. Dark black. Tried antibiotics. Not helping. Cancer, skin problem?

hello , in the beginning of january 2013 I got a boil in between my buttox area . The doctor put me in anti-biotic .and it's gone , but I got another boil also in between buttox area but not the same one, again in three days . I got another anti biotic again. and it's gone. but the problem never ended ,I started getting more than one boil . I have taken anti-bieotic three times so far . right now I have 3 small boil , two of them are kinda dark or black . I'm really worry if I have serious skin problem ,e,g skin cancer . is there a chance that doctors will not make difference between normal boil or another skin problem .
information about me :
weight: 76.75 kg
hight: 181 cm
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013