Renal transplantation done. Taking azoran and wysolone. Getting knee pain. Side effect?

i am a renal transplanted patient. the surgery has happened 15 years before. i am under medication of Azoran 100 mg and wysolone 5 mg. Now i am feeling the knees are in cramping . i am unable to sit freely on thefloor. i want to know that this may be because of wysolone. since i am indian i will sit on the floor for my food. can i stop the wysolone ,i heard the side effects of the tablet may cause this pain s.b.babu age 59.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013