Renal stones, have severe stomach pain on the left side. Is it safe to conceive?

Hello doctor ! I m Priya from chennai age 26 married i m stone problem for the past 2 years at first i have 5 stones so i under went doctor advice and they treated with kmac syrup and cystone table for 2 months then later i get cured . Before 3 months i scanned in that they told me now in that 5 stones 3 were gone away and now 2 were still present in right side of the kidney .But from yesterday onwards i feel severe stomach pain in the left side of my stomach.i dnt know wat to do . pls give me some suggestion .& i have no child . whether i can undergo for the sexual life or not
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012