Removed tick, site swollen, red and itchy, headache, stiff neck, mixed connective tissue disease, allergic to nsaids and aspirin

I removed a tick today and the site is swollen and red- extremely itchy. I have had a headache all day, stiff neck (I think the tick bit me either yesterday or the day before). I have mixed connective tissue disease so am immunosuppressed w/ prednisone and plaquenil . I m allergic to nsaids , aspirin- what can I do to help the symptoms- tylenol? I have already taken prednisone and cleaned the wound and rash w/witch hazel- I also just took my zyrtec (which I usually take at night). I may have some antibiotics around from dental work- and probably have some antibiotic creme somewhere..
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012