Removed fibroids on uterus. Taken medicine for UTI. Why is the problem recurring?

I HAD DA vINCI surgery 3 weeks ago....removal of fibroids on uterus they only reoved the uterus 5 days after i recieved a uti/ yeast infection they treated the uti but it did not clear all the way up may have to go back on antibiotics.....first 3 days they gave me sulfate or something bactrum antibiotics,then they call me the 3rd day and said the urine culture came back and its definitly a uti then the put me on cipri something another antibiotic for 3 more days sunday was the last dose and i iam feeling symptoms again scared and confused did not have this problem before my surgery...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012