Relative lymphocytosis, skin turning lighter and pale. Taken B. Pencillin injections for RHD. Is it related?

hi. i was just wondering on what are the possible reasons why my skin turned light pale after high school.. before that, my skin color was light brown. i m asian. i was exposed to much sun in highschool and perhaps that s why i was so dark. however, every summer break(during my highschool days), i d try to use lightening products and avoid the sun, but to no avail. and then suddenly, when i graduated highschool my skin turned lighter just in a few weeks over summer without doing anything to achieve it. however, it was during that summer that i started B. Penicillin injections(for RHD). i was wondering if that could be the reason? now, five years later, my skin is definitely lighter and pale. i also have relative lymphocytosis(around 50%) and results that date back to 5yrs show similar results. is it significant?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012