Regularly masturbates, ejaculates. Does it protect from prostate cancer? Frequency, advantage, disadvantages of masturbation?

hi, I am 40 years man& have a good health.I masturbate 4-5 times a week& ejaculate lots of semen . My maternal uncle aged 57 ,suffering from prostate cancer .I learned that regular intercourse or masturbation even protect prostate cancer and it is also one of my reason for doing it after seeing porno movies. please advise the frequency and advantage a.w.a disadvantage of masturbation.thanks-ROHON.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013