Regularly consume whiskey, taking Trika after an episode of palpitations. Should I continue this medicine?

I have been taking two pegs of good indian whiskey for the past 20 yrs. almost regulairy except religious days. I experiecd palpitation for the first time in 1996. This was happening not regularily but at times. Last incidence took place in 2005/06 and after that i never faced this problem. This subsided on taking Trika 0.25 mg. Please comment on the reasons and advise for further continuation/discontinuation. Vijay Dogra
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012