Regular tickling sensation in rectum, occasional stomach pain. History of infected sebaceous cyst. Cause for concern?

Hello, I have experienced an almost daily tickling sensation in my rectum , as well as, occasional pain in my stomach . Should I be worried? I had an infected sebatious syst in my lower stomach which caused a great deal of discomfort, became inflammed and eventually popped (approx. 2-3 months ago - consulted GP) leaving a red blotch on my lower stomach with two holes/scars where the puss came out. I do not think that all of the infection left the area and I think that my stomach pain may be due to this building up somewhere else. Can you please advise?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012