Regular pain on the right side of head, heaviness in right eye, increased sensitivity to light. Help?

hello, i am searching for the treatment of my everyday s headache in which i always felt only on the right side. and i felt also heavy on the right side of my eye as well. I am to much worried because i cant sleep so well because of the pain i felt. and i felt this pain for almost one month..... every time I am going to sleep i did off the light because it cause my eye and head pain on the right side alone... pls. help me.... here is my email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012