Refractory groin rash that doesn't respond to antibiotics, always moist and cracks. What is it ?

I have a refractory groin rash that hasn t responded to antibiotics or cortzoidal creams. I am 51 don t drink or smoke and been athletic whole life. I thought it was jock itch but much more severe and unresponsive to several OTC and Rx remedys. It is focused on area adjacent to scrotum on both sides and to a less extent neat anus . It is not on penus but is on bottom and back of scrotum. It s red and inches - it cracks and seems to always be moist or oozing but I don t see lessons or puss bubbles. Please advise? Thank You.......AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012