Redness, pulsating feeling in ear and head, dizziness, vibrating noise on talking. What could this be?

sorry to bother you, but I am a bit concerned, about three weeks ago my left ear started to go deep red, and enlarge, I also experienced some pulsating around the left side of my head and the left ear it self, I also become dizzy and have this vibrating noise when I talk, as if I can hear what I say twice , when I am talking to someone, this appears to happen every other day or once or twice a week, what can it be , Ged
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

It is difficult to exactly tell what the problem is unless you are examined by a ENT specialist. Considering only your symptoms it could likely be a some disease in the middle ear. If your hearing is decreasing as well with the above complaints then I would suggest you meet the specialist as soon as possible to determine the exact cause.
I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr Divya