Redness on foreskin, white patches on inner cheek. History of lichen planus, unprotected oral sex. Suggestive treatment?

I will turn 45 next January. In 2010 January, I noticed redness on my foreskin . Around the same time, i also noticed white patches and projections in my inner cheeks. I started developing bad breath (despite brushing my teeth 3-4 times a day) and my tongue also developed minor thrushes (I normally use metal tongue cleaner and have no dental problems). My body is warm whenever the mouth gets a burning sensation and/or when the redness is seen on the foreskin. There is no itching or irritation on the foreskin; but it gets so dry and the skin sticks to the penis head making it difficult to retract unless i use water or other lubricants. I also noticed in the last year, that despite me having a history of pimples on my face, i started getting similar pimples on my neck, head, body, etc. Except for 1, all the others subsided within 2-3 days. Not sure whether this has anything to do with the other irritants. I notice that my urine is light yellowish. I have had no other rashes . I have generally been very healthy till 2010, with no need whatsoever to go to a doctor. I am not promiscuous as a general rule, but i had unprotected oral sex once in 2009 at a massage parlour. The doctors said that there wasn t any STD. They also ruled out HIV. They initially diagnosed it as Balinitis and thereafter Lichen Planus . After it was suspected to be Lichen planus and using some ointment like Advantan and Eliden, it sort of subsided for about 4-5 months when my mouth also was almost normal. From 2010, i had no sex with my wife but after doctors confirmed earlier this year yet again that i have no communicable disease and seeing that the symptoms were not seen, i had unprotected sex with my wife earlier this year for a few months, In the last 2 months, it has started showing all over again and needless to say, I am so worried. I eat spicy foods. I very rarely eat out. I eat lot of meat. I used to consume moderate levels of alcohol - couple of beers or a large shot of whiskey almost daily till about July this year. Needless to say, it is irritating and hopefully i can get some suggestion on further tests or treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012