Redness in face since using anti acne cream after peeling. Continue MomateS cream?

Hi, I am 27 years old. Not married yet. During nov 2012 month i used some makeup products and i can see toomuch of acne produced on my face. So i went to doctor and he suggested me Acne Control Peeling. I have undergone the peeling. After a week time i can see too much of redness around my mouth and chin . So, i have again visted doctor, i was told that the redness is because of use of anti acne cream i.e Deriva- CMS in large quantity. And doctor has prescribed me Momate S. I started using it and stopped using anti acne cream. I can see that redness has spread over my cheeks, i spoke to doctor and doctor asked me to continue using momate S. Its been 2 weeks i am using it. The redness on my face is still there. One more thing, sometimes skin becomes clear in the morning when i get up. But suddenly during afternoon times skin again becomes toomuch red. This happened twice during momate S usage. What is the reason for this. How do i get rid of this redness. Skin is toomuch red and dry. Should i continue using momate S. Please help me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013