Redness, brown spots on cheeks, keratosis pilaris, eczema. On cortisone cream, hydrating cream, dry skin. Help?

I have a skin condition. I have some redness with spots (red brown) on the cheeks only. It does not always appear. Mostly I have it in winter.

I have seen several dermatologists. First I ve been told that it was an allergy. I have used a special soap and vaseline. And it went away after weeks.
When it reappeared I have been to an other doctor who told me it was keratosis pilaris. I have used the cream NutraPlus (ure). It didn't change my skin. Then another doctor told me that it was eczema. I have used a corticosteroid cream with a very nutritive hydrating cream. My skin became much much better. But it does not completely pass. All the dermatologist agree that I have a very fragile skin and that I have to hydrate it cause it is dry.
Do you think that it is atopic eczema or contact dermatisis or it can be another skin problem?
Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013