Redness and itchiness if Betnovate is stopped. Can this be cured?

Hi..i have been using betnovate n for years usually after a gap of one or two days ..but now when i dont use it for over three days i get redness and itchiness on my face...i try not to use it but i caanot discontinue it as i find it the only instant cure after the problem occurs on its non usage..please help me to get an alternate home remedy or any ayurvedic treatment get rid of its dependance...and also tell me if this problem can be cured or will it persist throughout m lifetime..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Hi...dear tripati..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Getting redness and itch are due to withdrawal...,
effect of steriod in Betnovate N....So don't stop...,
Betnovate N suddenly...tappers the cream slowly...,
replaced by low steriod cream like Hydrocortisone 1% cream..,
or Momentasome (Elocon)....'
Tab...Levocetrizine 5 mg daily night times....