Reddish small bumps on legs and back. Had a tattoo done. Could it be due to new bed sheets?

I got a tattoo last saturday. I noticed small red bumps forming around it then noticed it wasn t just around my tattoo but also noticed 2or 3 on my other leg and 1 on my back the ones around my tattoo started to turn into pimples and are contouring to spread and stay present what can I use to get rid of this I did change my sheets because we bought new ones and didn t wash them before putting them on and I stopped putting ointment on my tat
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012