Reddish scrotum, occasional itching. Is this normal? No inflammation

Hi I have noticed that my scrotom color is a littlE red in color I can t tell if this is the way it has always been and is supposed to be or not. It s not inflamed or anything, it itches every once and a while but nothing that s crazy out of the norm. Should I be worried? Is this normal? And should the color on the scrotom be darker/more redish in color then the color of my skin in between my scrotom and thigh? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
The color varies with race and the gene.
If there is no persistent itching, there should be nothing to worry.