Reddish raised spots on glans of penis after masturbation, rough sex. What are they?

I have some shiny purplish/redish spots on the glans of my penis. They are slighly raised. they are not irritating, or burning, and they cause me no pain. I have had them before, and they usually occur as the result of rough sex or after masturbation. healing time takes about a month, and peeling occurs. Again, i experience no pain. I am trying to rule out herpes , and from my research, these spots indicate psoriasis , but again, i have no discomfort. Thank-you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013