Reddish lump after getting chicken pox and flu shot done. Chances of needle being left in the shot area?

ssoso my daughter had a flu and chicken pox shot on Dec 1st her legs were fine afterwards and today I noticed in the spot of her shot its red with a lump she days it hurts and won t let me touch it. I don t think it would be from that long ago with the shots? I gave her a warm bath put neosporen on it and I m going to put a warm compress when she goes to sleep could the nurse have left a peice of the needle in her she wasn t that gentle with the shots.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012