Reddish itchy spots on the lower stomach and inner knee. Reason?

I am newly married man. however because of my job nature we dont' meet often. after wedding we spent 5 days together and I got red bumpy rashes on my lower stomach. she went to a doctor and got some medication. we met again after 6 weeks. we spent 2 weeks together and nothing happened except few itchy spots on my stomach. but after 1 one week time now I am having red spots all over my stomach, concentrated red spots on my thigh, inner knee.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013