Reddish bumps on the back of the tongue, excessive saliva production, whitish tongue. Difficulty in swallowing. Remedy?

I have these reddish bumps on the back of my tongue accompanied by EXCESSIVE saliva and a very slight amount of whitish-yellowish coating on my tongue--again, only in the back. I cannot chew well as the bumps are very irritable. Swallowing , even water, is also a little difficult. This has never happened to me before so I m a little concerned. fyi A few days ago I got a canker sore and have been rinsing with salt water. The sore is still there. I ve also been very stressed lately.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012