Reddish bump on the wrist. No pain and itching. Should I get it checked out?

I have a small red bump on my arm , just by by wrist . I originally thought that it was a spot, but it has never had a head and has been there for about 4-5 months. It s not painful or itchy but doesn t seem to be getting any smaller and there aren t any signs of it disappearing. Any ideas what it could be and if I need to go get it checked out?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012

I have studied your case with diligence.
There is possibility of cystic ganglion.
Cystic lesions are usually benign and surgical excision is definitive treatment.

I will advise routine blood investigation medication like anti-inflammatory

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.