Reddish blotches on the penis. Due to excessive masturbation or genital warts?

when I looked down at my penis it looks like small red blotches of skin they look like skin tags but are not raised and looks more like raw skin but they are spreading. Could it be the type of underwear i m wearing causing it. i masturbate 1 to 3 times a day depending on could that be a cause of just irritating it? I am terrified that it may be genital warts and I recently had an std at the heath department they said all was fine. Although my ex had hpv but only the cancerous strand . Is it possible that could get warts from her still ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013