Reddish blood filled bumps near the eyes. What are they and how to get rid of them?

I get these red spots on the skin between the sideburns and the eye on the level of the eye. I have been given all kinds of creams but they don t work - just dry the skin and lighten/whiten the around. Usually, in some places around the red spts a get pimple like thing and when prickeld it oozes blood a nd the red spots also diminishes but eventualy after couple of weeks is quite visible again! I ve had this for over 3 years - What is it? I am a 62 male!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013